15 Day Must Do New Zealand
15 Day Must Do New Zealand
15 days enjoying the must do tours in New Zealand. From wineries, to farm shows, to whale watching tours and more. You will not be disappointed with your trip to New Zealand.
- Arrival private car transfer from Auckland Airport to hotel
- 2 nights Auckland; Sofitel Viaduct Harbour; superior room
- A deluxe vineyard tour that combines world-class wine with the beautiful surroundings of Waiheke Island
- 5 day car rental in a intermediate automatic car, pick up Auckland airport drop off Queenstown Rotorua Airport
- 2 nights Bay of Islands; The Waterfront Suites; 1 Bedroom deluxe suite
- Half day Hole in the Rock Cruise. Dolphin Cruise to the Hole in the Rock. Set off on a half-day Bay of Islands cruise in search of dolphins and other marine life. Enjoy the views from the catamaran Dolphin Seeker while cruising right to the end of the Cape Brett Peninsula, to the famous Hole in the Rock on Motukkako Island
- 1 night Auckland; Sofitel Viaduct Harbour; superior room
- Hobbiton Movie Set Tour. Hobbiton Movie Set Tour is a visitor experience based at the original location where Hobbiton was created for the filming of The Lord of the Rings & The Hobbit films. Your tour starts with a picturesque drive through the working sheep farm with spectacular views across the Kaimai Ranges. Your guide will escort you through the 10-acre site recounting fascinating details on how the Hobbiton Movie Set was created
- 2 nights Rotorua; Millennium Rotorua; superior room
- Tamaki Maori Village. Experience the warmth of our people during an evening of ceremonial rituals, powerful cultural performance, storytelling and hangi feasting!
- Agrodome Farm Show & Eco Farm/Orchard Tour Combo. FARM SHOW: The World Famous Agrodome show is a 'must do' for any visitor to New Zealand. The show will take you through a fascinating insight into the world of New Zealand agriculture. During this multi award winning show you will be entertained and informed as a real kiwi shearer (black singlet and all) presents 19 breeds of champion sheep, shears a sheep using the world record Bowen technique, works noisy Huntaway and silent Strong-Eyed dogs and completes the NZ dog trial. You have the opportunity to milk a cow, feed a lamb and even buy a sheep! ECO FARM/ORCHARD TOUR: Take a ride on the Agrodome organic guided tour around the picturesque working farm. Jump on the back of a tractor with one of our knowledgeable farming staff, stopping along the way for some up close and personal encounters. You have the opportunity to hand feed a variety of NZ farm animals including Cattle, Alpaca, Ostriches, Sheep and Deer. Take a tour of our Organic Kiwifruit Orchard for a peak under the vines and a chance to taste Kiwifruit juice/wine and farm tour honey.
- Private car transfers in Christchurch from airport to hotel and hotel to train station
- 2 nights Christchurch; Rendezvous Hotel Christchurch; guest room
- Kaikoura Tour – Whale Watching. This full day tour includes a scenic drive over the Canterbury Plains before arriving in Kaikoura. Enjoys views from the hill top lookout, before visiting a seal colony and finally boarding a catamaran and enjoy up close encounters with Giant Sperm Whales.
- TranzAlpine train. In a remarkably short journey, the world-famous TranzAlpine train leaves Christchurch on the East Coast, crosses the fertile farmlands of the Canterbury Plains, winds it's way through the stunning Waimakariri Gorge, passes over massive viaducts, crosses New Zealand's greatest mountain range, the Southern Alps, and travels through lush beech forests and past serene lakes before arriving in Greymouth on the West Coast.
- 4 day car rental in a intermediate automatic car, pick up Greymouth train station drop off Queenstown downtown
- 2 nights Franz Josef; Glenfern Villas; 1 Bedroom villa
- Franz Josef Heli Hike. The rugged West Coast is hemmed between the Tasman Sea and the imposing Southern Alps, making for spectacular contrasts in the surrounding scenery. Franz Josef Glacier, found in the stunning Westland National Park, is one of the most spectacular glaciers in this region.
- 3 nights Queenstown; Sofitel Queenstown Hotel & Spa; superior room with spa
- TSS Earnslaw & Walter Peak Gourmet BBQ Lunch. Lunch starts with a cruise aboard the historic TSS Earnslaw across to Walter Peak High Country Farm. After lunch, join an entertaining farm demonstration or explore the beautiful lakeside gardens. The TSS Earnslaw is an integral part of Queenstown’s pioneering history and to this day a Queenstown icon.
- Milford Sound Heli Tour. Experience the grandeur of the Southern Alps en route to landing at The Divide. Fly into the heart of Fiordland National Park experiencing unparalleled views of world famous Milford Sound and Mitre Peak before landing. Returning, experience an alpine snow landing before returning across Lake Wakatipu to Queenstown.
- Private car departure transfer in Queenstown
- Travel2 Emergency Travel Assistance (available 24 hours)